Hello Games ha rilasciato l’aggiornamento 1.58 per No Man’s Sky per tutti i formati, migliorando diversi elementi sia tecnici che di gameplay tra cui la scia delle navi stellari, le texture dei terreni e le prestazioni mentre si lascia un pianeta.
La stabilità generale del sistema ne esce potenziata e migliorata e, con essa, sono state implementate anche nuove missioni.
Di seguito il changelog completo:
- Added user permissions for multiplayer, on a per-save slot basis. Settings for visibility, damage + base editing can be customised to apply to all players, friends only, or no-one.
- Improved the terrain edit saving system, reducing the chance of terrain regenerating. Further improvements to this system are in progress.
- Improved the visuals of player starship trails.
- Added archaeology missions to the available pool of missions from planetary NPCs.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players with very large save games from saving.
- Fixed a number of issues that prevented save games from loading.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly synced information in multiplayer.
- Fixed a number of issues that could cause mission markers to be attached to the wrong destination.
- Fixed a number of issues around the refiner and general inventory systems. Improved the pick and drop system of inventory management.
- Fixed an issue that caused visual glitches in clouds at higher resolutions.
- Fixed occasional crash in geometry streaming when exiting planet atmosphere.
- Fixed issue where cloud shadows would interfere with reflection rendering.
- Improved consistency between tessellated and non-tessellated terrains.
- Improved performance when leaving planets.
- Various memory savings, improving overall stability.
- Various performance optimisations.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from going through black holes.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to warp and get stuck on the other side of a portal.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to enter their freighter base when it was not loaded in memory.
- Fixed an issue where players could start their game in inappropriate systems when starting in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue that could cause vast numbers of Sentinel Drones to spawn.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players with pre-NEXT saves from fully upgrading their Exosuit.
- Fixed an issue where freighter crew would change race on warp.
- Fixed an issue where player ships could spawn on the same landing pad in multiplayer.
- Fixed a number of cases where freighter battles were not correctly synced in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where players were not able to land on other player’s freighters.
- Fixed a number of issues affecting the interaction with captains of freighters not owned by the player.
- Fixed an issue that caused expedition length, difficulty and rewards to scale incorrectly relative to the power of the player’s fleet.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to exit their ships / exocraft while tagging a marker.
- Fixed an issue where ships landed on freighters to be labelled ON PLANET.
- Fixed an issue that caused player ships to have incorrect information when viewed through the Analysis Visor.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Sentinels to appear as undiscovered creatures when viewed through the Analysis Visor.
- Fixed the axes used to calculate planet coordinates shown on the Analysis Visor.
- Prevented players with freighters from warping other players in multiplayer to systems they would get stuck in.
- Fixed an issue where the freighter dock lights were not correctly lit/unlit when a save was loaded on a freighter.
- Various text fixes.
Update 1.58 is live today on PC, Xbox and PS4.
Community missions launch, new content, multiplayer permissions, Galactic Atlas expansion, save recovery and more…https://t.co/HaOY5CJ4L7
— Hello Games (@hellogames) August 30, 2018