Bandai Namco ha rilasciato la terza patch correttiva della versione rimasterizzata del primo Dark Souls, “cerotto” che va ad eliminare i vari bug riscontrati e segnalati dagli utenti come l’invisibilità dei giocatori in multyplayer ed altro ancora.
La patch riguarda sia la versione Xbox One che quella PC del gioco.
Di seguito il changelog completo:
- Fixed a bug in which The Four Kings are not displayed properly in The Abyss.
- Fixed a bug in which the ending comes up in Kiln of the first flame without defeating the boss when you do specific moves before the boss area.
- Fixed a bug in which player’s clear data is erroneous when the application is finished on specific conditions after defeating Gwyn, Lord of Cinder.
- Fixed a bug in which messages are not displayed to other players on asynchronous online.
- Fixed a bug in which session matching stops during online mode when the player fails to join the session where blocked players are playing.
- Fixed a bug in which the number of Estus Flask possessions is not displayed properly when you return by Black Separation Crystal.
- Improved the security against cheating during online multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug in which players become invisible during online multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug in which after players reset their stats and create a new profile, the new profile still features the reset stats.