PUBG Corp e Bluehole ci ricordano che in giornata sarà disponibile l’undicesima patch correttiva di PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds per Xbox One: la fase di rollout è già cominciata e si propagherà a tutti gli utenti entro il pomeriggio.
Si tratta di un minor update, ossia un “cerotto” correttivo che mira alla stabilità del gioco e del net-code in generale, senza aggiungere nulla di nuovo.
Di seguito il changelog completo:
Performance / Optimization / Stability
- Implemented texture changes to improve graphical performance
- Optimized vehicle profiles to improve framerate
- Additional fixes to reduce crashes
- The layout of the inventory has been improved, adding focal points to identify selected areas, a clearer button guide and tooltips
- Improved selection of weapon slots and attachments – players can change the focus and selection by using the D-Pad
- Quick scrolling has been added by using LT/RT buttons
- A counter has been added to show the number of players remaining on the airplane
- Reminder to the community that the Varsity Jacket (also known as the PUBG5 jacket) announced last week will be rewarded to players after March 22nd 12:01AM. Look for it in your in-game inventory from March 22nd, inside the customization tab of the menu.
- Fixed issue that caused players to hear footsteps when no other players were in the vicinity
- Fixed an issue that prevented the blue zone from being displayed correctly