In queste ore è cominciata la fase di roll-out del nuovo aggiornamento di Monster Hunter: World in versione Xbox One che porta il gioco alla build 18.104.22.168 e che introduce diversi bug fix.
Ancora una volta la patch punta direttamente al sistema di matckmaking, notevolmente migliorato con la recente patch ma potenziato proprio in quest’ultima: ridotti i tempi di attesa, eliminate le disconnessioni improvvise con migrazione dell’host.
Sistemati anche alcuni errori che si presentavano in circostanze particolari di alcune missioni. Di seguito il changelog completo
• Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, decorations would be lost.
• Fixed an issue that occurred when selecting items with the “Sell Items” option (from the item box inside base camp tents) by hiding the decorations tab.
General Light Bowgun and Heavy Bowgun ammo changes
• Increased the power of Normal Ammo (1, 2, 3), Pierce Ammo (1, 2, 3), and all elemental ammo (except Dragon Ammo).
• Decreased the power of Slicing Ammo, and reduced the effect it has when hitting other players.
• Reduced the maximum number of Slashberries you can hold in your item pouch from 60 to 30. Players can still use any remaining extra Slashberries if they currently have more than 30 in their item pouch.
• Readjusted the Elderseal calculation for dragon pods.
• Fixed an issue where information on endemic life would disappear from the Wildlife Map when moving about the field.
• Fixed an issue where the assignment “Flying Sparks: Tobi-Kadachi” would not appear on the quest board after departing on a different quest in the middle of speaking with the Chief Botanist just before the quest is first assigned.
• Fixed a rare bug that would cause players to lose control of their characters when completing a quest with certain start menu sub-menus open.
Xbox One matchmaking
Our development team is also working tirelessly on pinpointing the issues with matchmaking on Xbox One. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your continued patience and support as we track down and solve these issues.